Street Noise Books is a new independent press, publishing nonfiction graphic novel memoir and illustrated nonfiction for young adults. We are looking to effect change and build a better world through a radical, intersectional feminist, queer and inclusive vision, and seek to provide a platform for the voices of marginalized people. Street Noise Books is based in Brooklyn, NY.
We believe in:
- Truth and authenticity.
- The power of human creativity.
- The awesome power of love.
- Giving a damn and taking a stand.
- Fighting the powers of racism and oppression.
- Our duty to protect the earth.
- Freedom from gender norms and stereotypes.
- Respecting each other and appreciating our differences.